Slow Cooker Shrimp Boil – ** Exclusive Recipe **
Traditional Shrimp Boil made in the slow cooker.
Ingredients: water, Old Bay seasoning, lemon juice, tabasco, red potatoes, red onion, garlic, fresh thyme, corn on the cobb, andouille sausage, butter, shrimp, parsley
- 1 Ingredients Shot (portrait)
- 15 In Process Shots (portrait)
- 27 Final Shots (10 landscape, 17 portrait)
- Original, kitchen tested, Copyscape checked recipe with notes
- All copyright goes to buyer, but seller retains the right to keep photos for their portfolio.
** Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued upon purchase *
Out of stock
Professional high-res photos, including ingredients, in process, and final shots, along with a professional kitchen-tested recipe with notes. All photos are included in this gallery.